Thursday, January 22, 2009

world of color-part 2

I'd have to admit that I really got into the first exploration. To start off i ventured off to wal-mart where I collected just about every paint chip palette available on the wall. I walked out of the store feeling like a thief. Don't get me wrong, those puppies are free. However, I had a wad of about 200 stuffed in my purse. Anyway, I got back and began by cutting out about 75 or so color chips. I started matching the chips to a single colored object here and there. Although, it seemed too easy and somewhat effortless. So instead of just one color for something, i started to arrange the chips into color palettes. For example, the room i was in had one wall that's dark grey, one red, and another tan. This opened the door to a lot more options. Although were moving on to the next exercise, I'm still going to continue this one with color palettes in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment